Sunday, January 20, 2013

OUTLAWS

 
These latest figures are an off shoot of my American Indian Plains War Project, they are basically going to be Wild West Cowboys of differing types, that I will use in various scenarios for my Plains War Project, so, first off the production line are an outlaw gang and or bank robbers, maybe even stage coach robbers.... either way they will be used with or in addition to my US Cav, I will also paint up some Lawmen, Mexicans (if I can find anymore), a gang of Johnny Rebs, Bounty Killers (hunters), Ranchers and of course regular Cowboys as well as more outlaws, hope you like...  
 
 


The miniatures are 15/18mm in scale and are from Bluemoon, they are lovely miniatures that are sculpted well with a good amount of detail, they are easy enough to paint and have come up real nice me thinks, there wasn't much prep work needed, this is always a bonus, there is nothing worse than having to continually clean up mold lines and flash, really hate that, the only thing that was a downer for me was that some of the sculpts were out of proportion, therefor resulting in me not using some of the miniatures, very disappointing as some of the out of proportion miniatures were really nice sculpts.



 
 
 

 
 
 

2 comments:

Simon Quinton said...

They look great, I quite like a lot Blue moon's 15/18 ranges. I really some of there sci fi vehicles as well.

The Extraordinarii said...

Yeah Simon, Bluemoon are doing great, they almost have a range of miniatures that cover most genres, I really like them.