Saturday, May 18, 2013

LOS PANUELOS ROJOS

 

I finally finished my first outlaw gang for my Wild West Project, fellow Blogger Zabadak, cleverly refered to them as 'Los Panuelos Rojos' loosely translated as 'The Red Neckerchiefs'  I kinda liked the name and so it has stuck, they number 9 in total and have a mix of weapons, sawn off shotgun, six shooters and a couple of rifles, the local lawmen had better watch out...




The only other miniatures I added to the group are the two in the foreground, the leader of the 'Los Panuelos Rojos' and one of his underlings, take note that the leader Carrys twin ivory handled pistolas, has a bit of a gut, but is still a lowdown good for nuthin son of a la perra, even though the group kinda looks the same, this was done on purpose, I wanted them to be easily identified in battle, I think they turned out real nice, hope you like them.






3 comments:

Phil said...

Message from the county sheriff : splendid they are, 'The Red Handkerchiefs'...but no trouble will be allowed!
Great work, waiting for a batrep with the law...
All the best,
Phil.

lrqan said...

YEE HA! Great cowboys. I think there is a little of the cowboy in us all.

Zabadak said...

They're quite a gang to be reckoned with en masse and the boss guy stands out well from the rest of the ne'er-do-wells - job done !

I prefer the title "The Red neckerchiefs" (the other is bit meh!)