Saturday, June 8, 2013

WILD WEST BUILDING #2




Hi everyone, adding another building to my slowly growing wild west town, this time it is a partially complete town building, an old west construction zone if you will, the building is still at frame stage, the flooring is laid out and most walls have been erected, it comes complete with a ladder, cutting horses and a pile of wooden planks, this building was quite easy to put together and so simple in design, but it comes across very effective visually, a nice piece in my opinion.







10 comments:

Clint said...

A thing of beauty. I admire people that do buildings like this. I know from bitter experience that it would get destroyed at my club. Not in play or deliberately, but in storage and the haste to leave the hall at the end of the day.

Phil said...

I like that!! Great and original!
Phil.

lrqan said...

That's a lovely piece of modelling

Simon Quinton said...

Cracking looking kit is it scratchbuilt? or was it a bought one?

Zabadak said...

I saw a model almost identical to this at a show yesterday and very impressive it was too. - Good addition to your set-up.

The Extraordinarii said...

@Clint- Yeah, I hear ya, lucky my set up is for personal use only :)

@Phil- thanks Phil

@Irqan- cheers, its come up nice mate.

@Simon- thanks Simon, it is one of the bought ones.

@Zabadak- thanks, its a good kit.

Unknown said...

Great idea, really nice model.

The Angry Lurker said...

I like it, it's like the building Gene Hackman was trying to finish in "Unforgiven"!

The Extraordinarii said...

@Felix- Thanks mate, should give the town some character.

The Extraordinarii said...

@Francis- Thanks Angry, your right it does look like that building in Unforgiven hahaha.