Saturday, June 15, 2013

WILD WEST BUILDING #3



Hi again everyone, another building is completed for my wild west town, an important building, every town has to have a place where the local law resides right? well this is my Sheriff's office, a nice enough building me thinks, with this building I tried to use more natural tones as far as colour goes and used less facade decorations, a sheriff's office should look more modest, I think it turned out nice, I also ordered some trees, tufts and accessories for the landscaping of the town, this project is coming along nicely.








9 comments:

Mathyoo said...

Oh, that is kinda cute :D. Nice work!

Clint said...

I like the way that you have made the cells very thick wood in tree like proportions. It gives the building great commodity!

Phil said...

Very nice loking building!

Rodger said...

Looks great! Sounds like an interesting project.

lrqan said...

Very nice topic. I love the detail at the rear of the building.

Simon Quinton said...

Great looking model. You've painted it beautifully the woody tones are really nice.

The Extraordinarii said...

@Mathyoo - LOL thanks Mathyoo.
@Clint - Yeah, this has a log type construction, I think a sheriff's office should be of sturdier building materials, its gotta keep the criminals in.
@Phil - Thanks Phil.
@Rodger - Thanks Rodger.
@Irqan - thanks mate its a well detailed kit.
@Simon - Thanks Simon your comments are appreciated.

Zabadak said...

Another great addition to the growing town.
As it's quite a small building you could of course have a separate jail (and not unheard of).

The Extraordinarii said...

Thanks Zabadak, its the biggest building I have built thus far.... but they will get bigger.